How do Cookies?
Cookies can only store text, usually always anonymous and encrypted. No personal information is ever stored in a cookie, or can be associated with identified or identifiable person.
The data allow this website to keep your information between the pages, and also to discuss how to interact with the website. Cookies are safe because they can only store information that is put there by the browser, which is information the user entered in the browser or included in the page request. You cannot run the code and cannot be used to access your computer. If a website encrypts cookie data, only the website can read the information.
What types of cookies are used?
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished by the following criteria:
- Types of cookies as the entity that manages:
Depending on who the entity operating the computer or domain where cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third Party Cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity data is obtained through cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by these is managed by a third party cannot be considered as party cookies.
- Types of cookies as the length of time that remain active:
Depending on the length of time that remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
- Session Cookies: cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Are usually used to store information that only worth preserving for the service requested by the user at any one time (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: cookies are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Cookies types according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data are processed through cookies, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal would eg language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: they are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites that are linked. The information gathered through such cookies are used in measuring the activity of web sites, application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements function data analysis how users use the service.
Management Tool Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free tool from Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. Also, enable cookies in the domain of the site in which you are and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and reporting of website trends without identifying individual users.
How to manage cookies on your computer: disabling and deleting cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within settings or browser settings. The steps for doing so are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
Through your browser, you can also view the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open and read the contents. The data within them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key corresponding to an Internet session so often has no meaning beyond the website who wrote it.